Here are some frequently asked questions. If you do not find your question answered, here please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What Happens if a Companion is Injured or Breaks Something?
- How can I verify that my loved one receives the care he or she needs when I am not around to supervise?
- If my Companion becomes ill or isn’t available for another reason, how will you make sure that there is no interruption in care?
- What if My Needs Change
- What if My Experience with that Companion isn’t What I’d Hoped?
- What should I expect from a Companion?
- How Will My Companion be Assigned?
- Will I Always Have the Same Companion?
- What Kinds of Screening do Senior Companions Undergo?
- In Home Care - How Do We Begin?
- When Should I Consider Care For You Instead of a Home Health Aide?
- Do Patients Benefit with a Companion at the Doctor’s?
- Five Signs It May be Time to Break Up with Your Doctor
- Resident Rights in Long Term Care Nursing Facilities